We support climate entrepreneurs with equity free funding, training and a global network, accelerating their business with improved success rates and bigger impact.
Our Spanish Accelerator programme offers a rapid development of a start-up for maximum business potential and climate impact. In three stages, our up to 18-month programme brings climate entrepreneurs the knowledge, resources, tools and the mentoring they need to build a successful company.
Call 2 2020 is close
For the Call 2 2020 the Fundación Valenciaport has launched 2 challenges related to this Deep Demonstration: (i) : Innovation in photovoltaic plants in port facilities (ii) Virtual battery for renewable energy storage in an internal network. Do you want to know more about the challenges of the Port of Valencia?Read More
Up to 3 month stage with funding of up to 5,000 euros to help define and develop the business model better. Companies learn to generate a clear vision of how to create value with limited resources. And they can test their Minimum Viable Product in the market. In addition to funding, the program offers mentoring, expert coaching, one-on-one tutoring and access to our community and events.
During this stage of up to 6 months, the start-ups will have access to up to 15,000 euros of funding. With a well formulated business model they talk to potential customers to validate their business assumptions and be able to solve the problems with real customers while developing the business plan. During this step the entrepreneurs will have to create a presentation model for investors and reconsider the chosen market. The program will have the support of experts, coaches and mentors during Boot Camps, workshops and other activities.
Finally, at this up to 9-month stage, with up to 30,000 euros funding, the program prepares businesses to be scalable and access investment rounds. We prepare start-ups to learn how to negotiate and give them access to our network of partners and investors. Our companies are prepared to offer their pitch to investors and launch their business on the market.
What does EIT Climate-KIC #Accelerator offer?
- Coaching with recognized national and international experts
- Weekly mentoring for personalized monitoring of the business model
- International Masterclasses in the main European cities with presence EIT Climate-KIC
- Financing of up to 50,000 euros throughout the program
- Contact with specialized investors
- Access to the largest European Clean Tech Innovation Network of the EIT Climate-KIC Community with more than 200 European public and private partners
- Access to participation in the Venture Competition, the largest European competition for Clean Tech start-ups